Saturday, October 6, 2007

More Gas

I got a twenty dollar gas card...drove over to the pumps and put it in...all of 5.69 gallons! Coming back it lugged again on the approach to the Creek Bridge...and I remembered from bicycling that there's a bit of an incline, like in uphill, here. I asked the previous owner if it could go up hill...35...and maybe a problem...well, what can I do...it is not all downhill to Merced!

What to do...Monday maybe I can get it up to Tunnel View...for a test...but I dont know...the interior needs a lot of work, and with weather coming, short days and cold, there's really no where I want to go, car wise, so maybe I'll just do that...clean and work on the inside, order new interior things, and some other things I can do, like the big rubber seal around the roof. When I have the inside spiffy, I can consider what to do with the engine and such, and the exterior.

15799

No comments: